"Western Siberian Terminal" office & warehouse complex
Espro Group has started a new regional project, "Western Siberian Terminal" in Novosibirsk. Its territory occupies 2.3 ha, the total area of the complex will be 16 000 m².
The complex is located:
- in direct proximity to Novosibirsk city center;
- in an existing business and trading zone;
- along the biggest transit highway Tolmachevo-Stanzionnaya Street-Energetikov Prospect-Center, which is a part of the transport route Omsk-Novosibirsk-Krasnoyarsk.
- the distance to the center of Novosibirsk is 2,5 km, to any other district of the city – not more than 8 km;
- access to public transport and underground;
- 30 minutes drive from “Tolmachevo” airport;
- convenient exit to the roads in direction of big cities, including Tomsk, Kemerovo, Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk;
- the developed infrastructure zone located at walking distance from the object will provide additional convenience to the future tenants.
The construction of the complex will be implemented in two phases. The commissioning of Phase I with a total area of about 9 000 m2 is scheduled for Quarter II 2012.
The second phase of the complex is intended for construction of built-to-suit projects.
Main technical characteristics:
- class “A” warehouse facilities space - 7 350 m²;
- column grid – 12×18 m;
- floor load – 5 t/ m²;
- warehouse height (clear) – 10 m;
- concrete floor with the dust proof cover;
- loading docks: 1 per 1000 m²;
- indoor temperature in winter time doesn't exceed 15°C;
- class “B+” office facilities space - 1 750 m²;
- sprinkler firefighting system.
The characteristics of the project conform to requirements which are presented to class “A” warehouses.
Our specialists will be glad to answer your questions: